Get In Touch
Postal Address :
Attn: Gender Dynamix
DX BOX HP40007
Please make an appointment before visiting.
Crisis & Emergency
If you or anyone you know is experiencing a crisis Dial 111 or your local emergency services. Gender Dynamix is NOT a crisis service.
If someone has attempted suicide or you’re worried about their
immediate safety, do the following:
- Call your local mental health crisis assessment team, or go with them to the emergency department (ED) of your nearest hospital.
- If they are in immediate physical danger to themselves or others,
- Call 111
- Stay with them until support arrives
- Remove any obvious means of suicide they might use (e.g. ropes, pills, guns, car keys, knives.)
- Try to stay calm, take some deep breaths.
- Let them know you care
- Keep them talking: listen and ask questions without judging
- Make sure you are safe